Friday, July 13, 2012

So it has been forever since I have last updated my blog. I guess it's about time that I do.

We have a new addition to our family since a little over two years ago. Her name is Ava and she is so much fun! she loves to play with her dolls and she loves to dress up. She has to change her outfit at least once a day. I guess she is your typical girl. It is so much fun having both a boy and a girl, they both have their own cute personalities and I love watching them grow and become their own little person.

We have been loving our home here in Payson. We just finished our backyard and our family loves spending as much time back there as possible. Dane built a nice big shed, a fire pit, a sandbox and a patio. We also have a trampoline that the kids love.

This summer we have been busy with all sorts of things, but besides working on the back yard we have been spending a lot of time up at the cabin. Dane has been helping with adding two additional rooms to the cabin. But these past couple of weeks we have been unable to go because of a fire that was burning too close to the cabin. Luckily the fire has been contained and we can keep enjoying the cabin.





Hopefully I will try to update more often...     

2 comments:

Heidijanenews said...

I LOVE THE CABIN!!!! Now I appreciate it after it almost being gone, it's sad that we have to go through something hard to learn to appreciate things :( booo well on the bright side, I WILL BE HOME IN 5 DAYS YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Heidijanenews said...

Oh, and I love your backyard, SO FUN!!